Mar 3, 2023
Renal denervation, AF ablation, omecamtiv mecarbil, and an ACC Preview are the topics discussed by John Mandrola, MD, in this week’s podcast.
This podcast is intended for healthcare professionals only.
To read a partial transcript or to comment, visit: https://www.medscape.com/twic
I. AF Ablation
- Initial Findings From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Procedures https://www.jacc.org/doi/10.1016/j.jacc.2022.11.060
II. Renal Denervation
Consistent BP Cut With Renal Denervation: More on RADIANCE https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/989006
- Endovascular Ultrasound Renal Denervation to Treat HypertensionThe RADIANCE II Randomized Clinical Trial https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801849
- Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of Ultrasound Renal Denervation in the Sham-Controlled RADIANCE II, RADIANCE-HTN SOLO, and RADIANCE-HTN TRIO Trials https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2802098
- Is There a Role for Renal Denervation in the Treatment of Hypertension? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2802099
III. Omecamtiv Mecarbil
FDA Declines Approval for Omecamtiv Mecarbil in HFrEF https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/988948
IV. ACC Preview
ACC Scientific Session Returns Live, Virtually to New Orleans https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/988803
- ‘Faith Healing’ and ‘Subtraction Anxiety’ in Unblinded Trials of Procedures https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.118.004665
Mandrola's 5 Things to Look for at ACC 23 https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/988808
You may also like:
Medscape editor-in-chief Eric Topol, MD, and master storyteller and clinician Abraham Verghese, MD, on Medicine and the Machine
The Bob Harrington Show with Stanford University Chair of Medicine, Robert A. Harrington, MD.
Questions or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org