Sep 15, 2023
Reader feedback, imaging in the cath lab, AF ablation to relieve anxiety, and some possible help in hypertension are the topics John Mandrola, MD, discusses in this week's podcast.
This podcast is intended for healthcare professionals only.
To read a partial transcript or to comment, visit:
I. Reader Feedback
Sep 08, 2023 This Week in Cardiology Podcast https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/996233
First Clinical Trial of CTO Procedures Fails to Deliver https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/877405
- DanGerShock trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31176289/
II. Imaging in the Cath Lab
Should Intravascular Imaging Be Almost Routine in PCI? https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/996375
- ILUMIEN IV https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2305861
- OCTOBER https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2307770
III. AF Ablation to Relieve Anxiety
- REMEDIAL Trial https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2809419
- Sohaib and Francis; Meta analysis of Symptomatic Response Effect of CRT Pacing https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24259043/
'New Dawn' for Aldosterone as Drug Target in Hypertension? https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/996316
- TARGET HTN - https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2809625
You may also like:
Medscape editor-in-chief Eric Topol, MD, and master storyteller and clinician Abraham Verghese, MD, on Medicine and the Machine
The Bob Harrington Show with Stanford University Chair of Medicine, Robert A. Harrington, MD.
Questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com