Jun 23, 2023
Starting HF meds during hospitalization for HF, Impella, testosterone, and colchicine are the topics John Mandrola, MD, discusses in this week’s podcast.
This podcast is intended for healthcare professionals only.
To read a partial transcript or to comment, visit:
I. Starting HF Meds During Hospitalization for HF
Starting Indicated Heart Failure Meds In-Hospital: Progress, Opportunities https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/993539
- Opportunities and Achievement of Medication Initiation Among Inpatients With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction https://www.jacc.org/doi/full/10.1016/j.jchf.2023.04.015
- Comparative Effectiveness of Percutaneous Microaxial Left Ventricular Assist Device vs Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump or No Mechanical Circulatory Support in Patients With Cardiogenic Shock
- Evidence Generation for Novel Cardiovascular Devices—Putting the Horse Back in Front of the Cart
Big Trial Reassures on Heart Safety of Testosterone in Men
- Cardiovascular Safety of Testosterone-Replacement Therapy
IV. Colchicine for CV Disease
Low-Dose Colchicine Approved for CVD: Now What?
- Efficacy and Safety of Low-Dose Colchicine after Myocardial Infarction
- Colchicine in Patients with Chronic Coronary Disease
You may also like:
Medscape editor-in-chief Eric Topol, MD, and master storyteller and clinician Abraham Verghese, MD, on Medicine and the Machine
The Bob Harrington Show with Stanford University Chair of Medicine, Robert A. Harrington, MD.
Questions or feedback, please contact